1. Associate Professor, NSEC, 2015 – Till date
Professional Society Membership:
2. HOD, CE Dept., Regent Education and Research Foundation, 2014 – 2015
3. Assistant Professor, Narula Inst. of Technology, 2012- 2014
4. M. Tech. Coordinator (Structural Engineering), Narula Institute of Technology, 2012-14
5. Research Scholar, NITTTR, Kolkata, 2008-2012
Life Member of “INDIAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE”
No of Journal Paper Published:
No Conference Paper Published:
High performance Concrete with Fly ash and Silica fume and Health monitoring of RCC Structures
No. of M.Tech/MBA/MCA Final Year Projects Handled:
No. of B.Tech/BBA/BCA/B.Sc. Final Year Projects Handled:
No. of Innovative Projects Handled:
Areas of Innovative Projects Handled:
Packing Density of Aggregates in mix designing of Concrete, Steel fiber reinforced Concrete, Use of crushed glass bottle for use as fine aggregate in Concrete.
No of Conferences/Invited Talks/Seminars/ Attended:
i. Concrete Technology
ii. Structural Analysis
iii. Solid Mechanics
iv. Design of R.C. Structures
v. Pre-stressed Concrete
vi. Concrete Technology Lab
vii. Solid Mechanics Lab
viii. Detailing of RC & Steel Structures
1. Teacher-in -Charge
Name of Final Year Projects (Currently Handling):
2. NBA , Departmental Coordinator
3. Advisor, IEI Students Chapter, CE Department
4. Training Coordinator, CE Dept.
5. Career Development Cell Member, NSEC
6. Committee Member, International Conference to be held at NSEC
1. Use of crushed glass bottle for use as fine aggregate in Concrete for structural applications
List of Publication of Journals Papers:
2. Study on the use of glass fiber for application in Concrete
List of Publication of Conference Proceedings:
1. Bhanja, S., Pan, S., “Modified water-cement ratio law for fly ash concrete”, The Indian Concrete Journal, ACC Ltd., India, October 2013.
2. Saha, A., Pan, S., Pan, S., “Strength Development Characteristics of High Strength Concrete Incorporating an Indian Fly Ash”, The International Journal Of Science & Technoledge, vol. 2, Issue 5, pp. 61-67, May, 2014.
3. Saha, A., Pan, S., Pan, S., “Strength Development Characteristics of High Strength Concrete Incorporating an Indian Fly Ash”, International Journal of Technology Enhancements and Emerging Engineering Research, vol. 2, Issue 6, June, 2014.
4. Chakraborty, S., Pan, S., “A Review on the Effect of Partial Replacement of Cement by Silica Fume on Hardened Concrete” The International Journal Of Science & Technoledge, vol. 2, Issue 5, pp. 110-116, May, 2014
1. Pan, S., Bhanja, S., Chakrabarti, S., (2011) “Effect of fly ash on the strength of high performance concrete” Proceedings of National Seminar on emerging trends in Civil Engineering, NITTTR Chandigarh, 16-17 November.
2. Pan, S., Bhanja, S., (2011) “ Modified Water cement ratio law for concrete incorporating fly ash” National Conference on Fly ash, C FARM, 5-7 December.
3. Pan, S., Bhanja, S., (2012) “Strength Prediction Models for Fly ash concrete” UKIERI Concrete Congress Innovations in Concrete Construction, Jalandhar, India, 5-8 March.