Professor in NSEC
- HOD in (1) Budge Budge Institute of Technology, (2) JIS Group College, Dumdum, (3) Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management.
All of above are accredited colleges of engineering and management.
- (4) Visiting Faculty, JADAVPUR University
General Manager, Consulting Engineer etc in leading and renowned international and Indian consultancy and EPC companies like BECHTEL, PUNJ LLOYD, DCPL etc. along with limited overseas experiences in engineering consultancy in USA involving nuclear power plants and UAE involving petro projects. .
Prior experiences in industrial construction and management in SAIL, Durgapur Steel Plant.
Professional Society Membership:
(1) Life Member, Institution of Engineers, India. (2) Life Member, Indian Geotechnical Society
Awards & Honors Received:
Prize in SAIL Steel Plant.
Association with Outside World:
Ex member, American Society of Civil Engineers, India Group, Kolkata Chapter.
Interdisciplinary - Stress Analysis - Finite Element Analysis - Vibrations-Computer Softwares
Interacting with few researchers in India and abroad for further awareness.
Ph.D. Students Guiding:
Initial preparatory work for 2 nos of candidates
No. of B.Tech/BBA/BCA/B.Sc. Final Year Projects Handled:
Areas of Innovative Projects Handled:
1. Radioactivity hazards from concrete 2. Application of bacteria for self healing concrete for repair works where concrete automatically repairs itself.
Consultancy Projects Handled:
Involved in several consultancy projects in leading Indian and International companies in the areas of Petroleum Plants, Integrated Steel Plants, Nuclear Power Plants, Thermal Power Plants, PSLV-1 Rocket Launching Project of ISRO for struct analysis and design engineering.
Key Speaker of Invited Talks/Seminars:
Earthquake and nuclear blast in training related seminar in SAIL, Durgapur Steel Plant
No of Conferences/Invited Talks/Seminars/ Attended:
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Civil Engineering -
Function as alternate HOD in case of absense or unavailability of present HOD
Name of Final Year Projects (Currently Handling):
1. Computer aided analysis of Multistoreyed Frames
2. Remedy of carcigenous radioactivity hazards of concrete.
3. Application of bacteria to self healing concrete for repair works where concrete automatically repairs itself.
Role as a Mentor:
Mentored 3rd Year CE students for improvement and career awareness.