I have 6 years working experience as an Assistant Professor in Mechanical engineering department in NSEC, Garia.
Heat Transfer from extended surfaces.
No. of B.Tech/BBA/BCA/B.Sc. Final Year Projects Handled:
No. of Innovative Projects Handled:
Areas of Innovative Projects Handled:
Cooling and dehumidification of air.
Undergraduate: Engineering mechanics, Thermodynamics, Applied thermodynamics, Heat and mass transfer, Automobile Engineering, IC engines and gas turbine, Power Plant Engineering, Renewable Energy.
Name of Final Year Projects (Currently Handling):
1. PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT BY CONTROLLING TEMPERATURE OF PHOTOVOLTAIC CELL
2. STUDY ON VALVELESS PULSE JET ENGINE FOR PERFORMANCE ANNALYSIS
3. SOLAR ENERGY BASED COOLING SYSTEM USING PELTIER DEVICE
4. TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY CONTROL OF GREENHOUSE BY U
Role as a Mentor:
1. Actively listens to mentee.
2. Provides frank, honest, and constructive feedback.
3. Provides encouragement and assists the mentee in identifying professional development activities
4. Respects mentee's limits
5. Explicitly states own limits
6. Recognizes and works through conflicts in caring ways, invites discussion on differences with the mentee, and arranges for a third party to assist if necessary