1. Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering from 3rd May 2021 to till date in Netaji Subhas Engineering College, Garia, Near Garia Railway Station, Kolkata – 700152, West Bengal.
No Conference Paper Published:
2. Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering from 7th August 2018 to 30th April 2021 in Supreme Knowledge Foundation Group of Institutions, 1, Khan Road, Mankundu, Hooghly – 712139, West Bengal.
3. Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering from 6th April 2017 to 26th July 2018 in Brainware University, 398, Ramkrishnapur Road, Barasat, Kolkata – 700125, West Bengal.
4. Guest Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science for conducting the courses Basic Electronics (Analog), Digital Electronics, Microprocessor and Programming with C language, from 16th November 2016 to 5th April 2017 in Asutosh College, 92, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026, West Bengal.
Digital Microfluidic Biochip (Design & Testing), Algorithms
No. of B.Tech/BBA/BCA/B.Sc. Final Year Projects Handled:
No of Conferences/Invited Talks/Seminars/ Attended:
Advanced Algorithms (Theory)
Design and Analysis of Algorithms (Theory + Lab)
Data Structure (Theory + Lab)
Compiler Design (Theory)
Formal Language & Automata Theory (Theory)
Software Engineering (Theory + Lab)
Basic Computation and Principles of Computer Programming (Theory + Lab)
Research Methodology (Theory)
List of Publication of Conference Proceedings:
Advanced Algorithms (Theory)
Theory of Computation (Theory)
1. R. Majumder, A. Dutta, D. Dhal, R. K. Pal, “An Effective Comparative Study among the Different Geometry of Electrodes in Performing the Tasks in Digital Microfluidic Biochip,” Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Computing and Communication Systems, (I3CS 2020), Dept. of IT, NEHU, Shillong, India, August 10 - 11, 2020, pp. 697-707, Available: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789813340831#aboutAuthors.
2. A. Dutta, R. Majumder, D. Dhal, R. K. Pal, “A Novel Droplet Routing Algorithm with Behavioral Performances in Hexagonal Electrode based DMFB,” 24th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT-2020), Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, India, July 23-25, 2020, pp. 1-6, ISBN – 978-1-7281-9369-4/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE, DOI - 10.1109/VDAT50263.2020.9190476, Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9190476.
3. A. Dutta, R. Majumder, D. Dhal, R. K. Pal, “A Generalized Technique of Automated Pin Sharing on Hexagonal Electrode based Digital Microfluidic Biochip along with its Design Methodology,” Proceedings of the 23rd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT-2019), (CCIS 1066), Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore, India, July 4-6, 2019, pp. 87-101, ISBN – 978-981-32-9766-1, 978-981-32-9766-8 (eBook), ISSN – 1865-0929, 1865-0937 (electronic), DOI - 10.1007/978-981-32-9767-8, ©Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd - 2019, Available: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-981-32-9767-8.
4. A. Dutta, R. Majumder, D. Dhal, R. K. Pal, “Structural Modelling, Design Automation, and a Generalized Routing Technique for Digital Microfluidic Biochip with Hexagonal Electrodes,” Proceedings of 2019 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP 2019), Kolkata, India, June 7-9, 2019 pp. 786-791, ISBN – 978-1-7281-0296-2.
5. A. Dutta, R. Majumder, D. Dhal, R. K. Pal, “Structural and Behavioural Facets of Digital Microfluidic Biochips with Hexagonal-Electrode-based Array,” Proceedings of the 32nd International Conference on VLSI Design and 18th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID 2019), New Delhi, India, January 5-9, 2019, pp. 239-244, ISBN – 978-1-7281-0409-6, ISSN - 2380-6923, 2380-6923/19$31.00 ©2019 IEEE, DOI - 10.1109/VLSID.2019.00060.
6. R. Majumder, A. Dutta, P. Datta, A. Chakraborty, R. K. Pal, “A New Design Technique for Droplet Movement and Mixing in Three-Dimensional Digital Microfluidic Biochip,” Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Natural Sciences and Technology (ICNST’18), Asian University of Women Chittagong, Bangladesh, March 30-31, 2018, pp. 83-87, Available: http://ilab-australia.org/jms/goods_category/icnst18/
7. P. Datta, A. Dutta, R. Majumder, A. Chakraborty, D. Dhal, and R. K. Pal, “Enhancement of Mixing Operation through New Movement Strategies in Digital Microfluidic Biochip,” 2017 Devices of Integrated Circuit (DEVIC 2017), Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, India, March 23-24, 2017, pp. 611-614, ISBN - 978-1-5090-4725-3, 987-1-5090-4724-6 (electronic), ©2017 IEEE, DOI – 10.1109/DEVIC.2017.8074023, Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8074023.
8. P. Datta, A. Dutta, R. Majumder, A. Chakraborty, D. Dhal, and R. K. Pal, “An Euler-path based Online Testing Technique to Detect Catastrophic Fault in Triangular DMFB,” Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computing and Communication Systems, (I3CS 2016), Dept. of IT, NEHU, Shillong, India, November 11 - 13, 2016, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Springer, volume 24, pp. 531-539, Book Id – 421556_1_En, Chapter no. – 52, Book ISBN – 978-981-10-6889-8 ©2018 Springer, DOI – 10.1007/978-981-10-6890-4,Available: http://www.springer.com/series/15179.
9. Piyali Datta, Amartya Dutta, Riya Majumder, Arpan Chakraborty, Debasis Dhal, Rajat Kumar Pal, “A Design of Digital Microfluidic Biochip along with Structural and Behavioural Features in Triangular Electrode Based Array,” 6th International Conference On Advances In Computing and Communications, Cochin, India, September 6-8, 2016, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 93, 2016, pp. 183-190, 1877-0509 ©2016 Elsevier, DOI – 10.1016/j.procs.2016.07.199, Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050916314399.
10. Datta P, Dutta A, Majumder R, Chakraborty A, Dhal D, Pal R K, “A Technology Shift towards Triangular Electrodes from Square Electrodes in Design of Digital Microfluidic Biochip,” 8th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE 2014), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 20-22 December 2014, pp: 1-4, 978-1-4799-4166-7/14/$31.00 ©2014 IEEE, DOI – 10.1109/ICECE.2014.7026907, Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7026907.