1. Assistant Professor, Department of Basic Engineering Sciences, Netaji Subhash Engineering College, 2010-till continuing
Professional Society Membership:
2. Lecturer, Department of Basic Engineering Sciences, Netaji Subhash Engineering College, 2006-2010
MEMBER OF INSTITUTE OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS, KOLKATA
Association with Outside World:
Examiner of MAKAUT
No of Journal Paper Published:
No Conference Paper Published:
Genaralized Thermoelasticity and Magneto Thermo-elasticity
No of Conferences/Invited Talks/Seminars/ Attended:
Undergraduate: Engineering Mathematics
Postgraduate: Advanced Engineering Mathematics
1. Sectional In Charge (Mathematics)
List of Publication of Journals Papers:
2. Member of Departmental Academic Committee
3. Member of Departmental Exam Cell Committee
4. Faculty Advisor
1. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Magneto-thermo-elastic waves in an infinite perfectly conducting elastic solid with energy dissipation, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 30 (2), 221-228, 2009.
List of Publication of Conference Proceedings:
2. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Magneto-thermo-elastic response in a functionally graded isotropic unbounded medium under a periodically varying heat source, International Journal of Thermophysics, 30 (6), 2098-2121, 2009.
3. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Magneto-thermo-elastic response in a perfectly conducting medium with three-phase-lag effect, Acta Mechanica, 223(4), 811-828, 2012.
4. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Two-temperature magneto-thermo-elasticity response in a perfectly conducting medium based on GN III model, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 81(2), 199-229, 2012.
5. Payel Das, Avijit Kar and M. Kanoria, Analysis of Magneto-thermo-elastic response in a transversely isotropic hollow cylinder under thermal shock with threephase-lag effect, Journal of Thermal Stresses, 36, 239-258, 2013.
6. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Study of finite thermal waves in a magneto-thermoelastic rotating medium, Journal of Thermal Stresses, 37, 405-428, 2014.
7. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Two-temperature magneto thermoelastic response in a perfectly conducting medium with finite wave speed, Indian Journal of Theoretical Physics, 61(3), 203-239, 2014.
8. P. Pal, Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Magneto-thermoelastic response in a functionally graded rotating medium due to a periodically varying heat source, , Acta Mechanica, 226, 2103-2120, 2015.
1. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Analysis of magneto-thermo-elastic response in a functionally graded isotropic unbounded medium based on GN-theory, Proceedingsof 8th International Congress on Thermal Stresss, USA, 461-464, 2009.
2. Payel Das and M. Kanoria, Study of magneto-thermo-elastic waves in a functionally graded unbounded medium. Proceedings of national symposium on applied mathematics and related computational problems, Kolkata, 30-35, 2009.