Professional Society Membership:
1.Working as an Assistant Professor of AEIE Department in Netaji Subhash Engineering College since 11th May, 2009.
2. Worked as a Project Supervisor (part time) in Asoka Industries Pvt. Ltd. from 1st December, 2009 to March, 2011 (Consultancy Work).
3. Associated as a Guest Faculty in Jadavpur Universiy for PG students from July, 2011 to June, 2017.
Member of ISLE, Membership Number:S-0316
Awards & Honors Received:
Association with Outside World:
1. Obtained ISLE-Lighting Industry Scholarship for ME project.
2. Performed as a jury member for FINOLEX SARODIYA AALOK SURAKSHA SANMAN in 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012.
3. 2007 GATE qualified.
4.Team TECH-SOCIETY under my supervision participated in Grand finale of AICTE National Level Chhatra Vishwakarma Awards 2020 for innovative project.
5.Team IRIIS under my supervision has secured the Track 2 Winner place in Physical Edition of Toycathon 2021-2022 under the theme ‘Divyaang’ with their Toy ‘SARGAM’. Sargam enables Divyaang (hearing impaired) people to feel the music.
No of Journal Paper Published:
1. Associated with MAKAUT as Examiner.
2. Associated as a Guest Faculty in Jadavpur Universiy for PG students from July, 2011 to June, 2017.
3. Invited as Examiner to evaluate ME thesis by Jadavpur University.
4. Associated as Thesis Supervisor for M.Tech in Illumination Technology & Design in Jadavpur University.
5. Acted as co-convenor in Seminar on Importance of Precision Measurement in Engineering, sponsored by Metrology Society of India and Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata (2011).
6. Organizing member of IEEE 1st International Conference for Convergence in Engineering (ICCE) in 2020 at NSEC, Kolkata.
No Conference Paper Published:
Applications of Multi-valued Logic (MVL) in the field of Computation, Optical Computation, Computational Electronics.
ICCE-2020, Journal of Optical Communication, Optical and Quantum Electronics
Ph.D. Students Guiding:
Prof. Sumitesh Majumder has successfully enrolled PhD in Electronics Communication & Engineering (ECE) Department in the month of January, 2023 under supervision of Prof. (Dr.) Amal K Ghosh and Dr. Animesh Bhattacharya.
No. of M.Tech/MBA/MCA Final Year Projects Handled:
No. of B.Tech/BBA/BCA/B.Sc. Final Year Projects Handled:
No. of Innovative Projects Handled:
Areas of Innovative Projects Handled:
Consultancy Projects Handled:
Worked as a Project Supervisor (part time) in Asoka Industries Pvt. Ltd. from 1st December, 2009 to March, 2011 (Consultancy Work)
No of Conferences/Invited Talks/Seminars/ Attended:
1. Digital Electronic Circuits
2. Discrete Electronics
3. Microprocessor & Microcontroller
4. Digital Signal Processing
5. Communication Theory
6. Communication Techniques
7. Analog Communication Theory
8. Telemetry and Remote Control
9. Digital Communication
10. Digital Integrated Circuits
11. Mobile Communication
12. Digital Electronic Circuits Laboratory
13. Microprocessor Laboratory
14. Advanced µp Laboratory
15. Circuits & Networks Laboratory
16. Communication Laboratory
1. Indoor Lighting Design
2. Fundamentals of Illumination Science & Technology
Name of Final Year Projects (Currently Handling):
1. Faculty Advisor of Phoenix, the offitial tech club of NSEC.
2. Active participation as EDC Member.
3. Active participation as IIC Member.
4. Active participation as Departmental Admission Cell Member.
5. Active participation as Departmental NBA Co-ordinator.
6. Member of Departmental Academic & Accreditation Committee Member.
7. Organizing Committee Member and reviewer of IEEE ICCE-2020.
8. Faculty Advisor and Mentor [2014-2018 batch, 2017-2021 batch, 2020-2024 batch].
9. Departmental Training & Placement In-Charge- Final year UG students [2014-2018 batch, 2017-2021 batch, 2020-2024 batch].
9. Member of Departmental disciplinary committee.
10.Convener of Departmental Cultural Committee.
11. Member of Departmental Examination Committee.
Role as a Mentor:
1. PASSWORD PROTECTED ELECTRONIC LOCK SYSTEM
2. AUTOMATIC GARBAGE SORTING MACHINE
List of Publication of Journals Papers:
1. Continuously monitoring and counseling and preparing a detail progressive record of them.
2. Provide solutions for choosing of electives, project, various training, summer internship and so on.
3. Documenting mentorship form and exit survey of mentees.
4. Motivating them for participating in various MAR activities.
5. Analysis the semester result.
6. Career Counseling.
7. Organize PTM.
List of Mentees [Batch 2014-2018, AEIE]
9.ARKAPRAVA GHOSH HAZRA
17.KAJARI GUHA BISWAS
21.MD KAZI SAKIL AHMED
23.MOHAMMAD MAJID ALI
List of Mentees [Batch 2017-2021, AEIE ]
1.Md Waqar Haidari
3.Krishnendu Dutta Banik
7.Hemanta Kumar Das
20.Aman Kumar Chowdhary
22.Aditya Raj Gupta
List of Publication of Conference Proceedings:
1. Amal K. Ghosh, Animesh Bhattacharya, Moumita Raul, Amitabha Basuray, Trinary arithmetic and logic unit (TALU) using Savart Plate and spatial light modulator (SLM) suitable for optical computation in multivalued logic , Optics & Laser Technology, Elsevier, Vol. 44, Issue 5, pp. 1583-1592, 2012, ISSN: 0030-3992.
2. Amal K. Ghosh, Animesh Bhattacharya, Amitabha Basuray, Quadruple-Valued Logic System Using Savart Plate and Spatial Light Modulator (SLM) and It's Applications, Journal of Computational Electronics, Springer, Vol. 11, Issue 04, pp. 405-413, 2012, ISSN: 1569-8025 (Print), ISSN: 1572-8137 (Online).
3. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K. Ghosh, Encoder, Decoder, Multiplexer and Demultiplexer in Quadruple-Valued Logic System Using Savart Plate and Spatial Light Modulator (SLM), International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER), Vol. 02, Issue 08, pp. 31-43, 2015, ISSN (Online):23499745, ISSN (Print):2393-8161.
4. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K Ghosh, Goutam K Maity, SLM and Savart Plate Based Quadruple Manchester Coding & Decoding, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, Vol.06, Issue-02, PP. 551-559, 2017, ISSN(E):2319-8354.
5. Animesh Bhattacharya, Goutam K Maity, Amal K Ghosh, Kazi A H Taslim Arif, Optical Quadruple Feynman Gate using SLM and Savart Plate, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication, Vol. 05, Issue 05, pp.371-375, ISSN: 2321-8169, 2017.
6. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K Ghosh, Goutam K Maity and Kazi A H Taslim Arif, Optical Quadruple D Flip-Flop using Quadruple Reversible logic Gates based on SLM and Savart Plate, C+CA: Progress in Engineering and Science, Vol. 42, Issue 01, pp.223-229, 2017, ISSN-0045-6152.
7. Animesh Bhattacharya, Goutam K Maity, Amal K Ghosh, Optical New Quadruple Universal Gate (QUG) using SLM Based Savart Plate, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research, Vol. 05, Issue 01, pp.125-142, 2018, ISSN (Online):23499745, ISSN (Print):2393-8161.
8. Animesh Bhattacharya, Goutam K Maity, Amal K Ghosh, Optical quadruple Perse Gate using SLM and Savart Plate, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Vol. 20, Issue 1_2, 2018, ISSN (Online): 1841 7132, ISSN (Print): 1454 – 4164.
9. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K Ghosh, Goutam K Maity Implementation of Quadruple Valued Flip-Flops using CMOS and Spatial Light Modulator based Savart Plate, International Journal of Nano particles, Inderscience Publisher, 2018, ISSN (Online): 1753-2515, ISSN (print): 1753-2507
10. Kazi A H Taslim Arif, Animesh Bhattacharya , Tapas Kumar Dawn and Kamalika Ghosh, VLC for signal transmission and reception: a nobel approach, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering & Research, Volume 5, Issue 3; March 2018, ISSN (Online):23499745, ISSN (Print):2393-8161.
11. Animesh Bhattacharya, Shyandeep Das, Arijit Sarkar, Nabanita Bose, and Amal K Ghosh, Trinary magnitude comparator using SLM based Savart Plate, Optoelectronics Letters, Spinger, Vol. 15(6), pp. 415419, 2019. ISSN (Online): 1993-5013, ISSN (Print): 1673-1905. doi:10.1007/s11801-019-9029-x.
12. Bhattacharya, A., Das, S., Sarkar, A. et al. Newly designed modified trinary-valued logic gates using SLM-based Savart plate, Vol. 49(1), J Opt (2020). ISSN: 0972-8821 (Print) 0974-6900 (Online). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12596-020-00597-4.
13. Animesh Bhattacharya, Shyandeep Das, Arijit Sarkar, Arkapravo Ghosh, Amal K. Ghosh & Amitabha Basuray, "Modified Septenary System-based logic gates using SLM and savart plate". J Opt (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12596-021-00704-z
14. A. Bhattacharya, H. Bhattacharya, S. Nag, et al. Optical quadruple reversible hybrid new gate. J Opt (2023). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12596-023-01153-6
List Books / Book Chapters:
1. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K Ghosh, Goutam K Maity and Kazi A h Taslim Arif, Optical Quadruple D Flip-Flop using Quadruple Reversible logic Gates based on SLM and Savart Plate, International Conference on Advances in Science and Technology (ICAST 2017), pp.01-08,2017, ISBN-978-1-945919-47-3.
2. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K Ghosh, Goutam K Maity, SLM and Savart Plate Based Quadruple Manchester Coding & Decoding, 2nd International Conference on Latest Trends in Engineering, Science, Humanities and Management (ICLTESHM-17), pp.156-164, 2017, ISBN-978-9386171-31-3.
3. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K Ghosh, Goutam K Maity and Alina Roy, CMOS based Quadruple Valued Flip-Flops, 2nd international IEEE conference on Devices for Integrated Circuit (DevIC-2017) , IEEE Explore, pp.200-204, 2017, ISBN: 978-1-5090-4724-6.
4. Animesh Bhattacharya, Goutam K Maity, Amal K Ghosh, Optical Quadruple Toffoli and Fredkin Gate using SLM and Savart Plate , presented in First International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Communications, and Business Analytics (CICBA-2017) and published in CCIS, Springer, 2017.
5. S. Mondal, G.K.Maity, Animesh Bhattacharya, Kazi A H Taslim Arif, “All-optical Quaternary MIN Gate and Quaternary delta Literals using MZI”, International Conference on Inventive Communication and Computational Technologies (ICICCT 2017), IEEE, pp-313-317.
6. Animesh Bhattacharya, Amal K Ghosh, Goutam K Maity, Adrija roy and Debayan Dutta, Quadruple Valued logic System and Its Optical Implementation, National Student Congress on Illumination-2017(LUMINESCENCE-2017).
7. Kazi A H Taslim Arif, Animesh Bhattacharya and Kamalika Ghosh, A Brief Survey on VLC and Its Applications, National Student Congress on Illumination-2017(LUMINESCENCE-2017).
8. S. Das, A. Bhattacharya, A. Sarkar, S. Chandra and A. K. Ghosh, "Quadruple Magnitude Comparator (QMC) using SLM and Savart Plate," 2020 IEEE 1st International Conference for Convergence in Engineering (ICCE), Kolkata, India, 2020, pp. 264-268, doi: 10.1109/ICCE50343.2020.9290713.
9. A. Hati, A. Bhattacharya, S. Ray and A. K. Ghosh, "Realization and Implementation of Optical Reversible Universal Quadruple Logic Gate (ORUQLG)," 2020 IEEE 1st International Conference for Convergence in Engineering (ICCE), Kolkata, India, 2020, pp. 214-219, doi: 10.1109/ICCE50343.2020.9290649.
Animesh Bhattacharya, Goutam K Maity, Amal K Ghosh, Optical Quadruple Toffoli and Fredkin Gate Using SLM and Savart Plate, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, Vol. 775, pp. 281-295, 2017, ISBN: 978-981-10-6427-2.