:: PEOs, PSOs and POs of MCA & BCA Department ::
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Sound base on problem-solving &programming skills in diversified field of Information Technology.
- Specialization in specific areas,extensive practical session,training,working on industry- based projects to prepare students as competent MCA professional.
- Indepth knowledge &sustained learning leading to innovation& research to fulfil global interest.
- Prepare students for effective communication skill &develop awareness of professionalðical responsibilities to induce team spirit &leadership quality to serve society & industry.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Ability to apply fundamental knowledge of Mathematics, Management & Computer Science in professional practice.
- Ability to identify, analyse,formulate,design &solving computing problems & interpret the data in economic & ethical context.
- Skills of adapting & applying modern design & techniques in finding solution of intricate computing problems.
- Continual learning habits for research ,innovations ,professional development & adapt the change in trends in technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively to function in multidisciplinary teams .
- Ability to have a competitive mind & managerial qualities to become team leader.
- Ability to emerge as an entrepreneur for benefit of individual & society.