:: PEOs, PSOs and POs of MBA and BBA Department ::
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Interpret, evaluate, and advocate the theories, principles, and practices that form the foundation of Management Science.
- Interpret, evaluate and promote the use of information resources, technologies and services.
- Demonstrate competency in communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Utilize critical thinking, professional judgment, and analytical skills.
- Contribute to the development of the professions through team work and knowledge-sharing.
- Engage actively in communities of practice and professional networks.
- Pursue opportunities for life-long learning and professional development.
- Articulate the cultural, social, political, and economic implications of the role of information within and outside India, and the importance of communication across ethnic, cultural, and social boundaries.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- The students will be instilled with qualities of future managers with a life ? long sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavor.
- The students will be enriched with sound management concepts, analytical tools, practical and general managerial skills.
- The students will be able to demonstrate professional attitudes regarding professional ethics, intellectual freedom, and access to information in a democratic society.